Tuff Leadership Training is hosting a FREE interactive zoom session for HR-professionals (those working in People Operations)
When we have a truly adult-adult culture, it liberates each individual’s full intelligence and creativity, creating workplaces where innovation and initiative flourishes, and that are nourishing for people rather than depleting. In this online seminar we will explore the role of HR in developing an organisation that is fit for the future.
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 from 10:00 PM to 12:00 PM (EET)
Interactive zoom session
In this online interactive session we will try to answer these questions and also give you a chance to discover the leadership mindset necessary for all our modern organisations.
- Is it possible to transform large organisations?
- What mindsets and abilities do people in the organisation need to develop?
- Are we in an organisational and leadership paradigm shift?
- What conditions are needed in the management team to support a transformation?
- What is HR’s role in the change process?
- How can you measure the change and how do you know if it’s working?
(!) Please be prepared to participate with video and audio as the session will have interactive parts requiring you to talk to other participants in virtual breakout rooms and in the main group.
The seminar will be facilitated by Tuff trainers Carl-Erik Herlitz and Vera Budean.
Tuff Leadership Training is known for training managers so that change really happens.
Is your vision to develop an organisation with highly motivated, self-driven, engaged and responsible employees? If so, we look forward to meeting you and introducing a way of leadership that develops successful teams.
Have questions about HR and the New World of Leadership and Organisation? Contact Tuff Leadership Training