Information about covid-19 and our courses and seminars
Due to the Coronovirus (covid-19), we apply special cancellation rules under the current situation and take the following measures to reduce the spread of the virus:
- Both course participants and course leaders as well as other Tuff employees stay at home as soon as they have any, even the slightest, symptoms in line with a covid-19 infection or any other cold-like disease.
- When arriving at the premises, washing and spraying your hands are required.
- We make sure to adapt the layout of the classroom and how to serve lunch and coffee in order to reduce the spread of infection.
- We closely follow the recommendations and restrictions from the health authority in the country where the course facilities are situated.
What do we expect from you as a participant:
- Please stay home if you have symptoms
- Wash and spray your hands immediately when you come to the course premises.
- We are at least 1.5 meters apart.
Our policy under the current situation with covid-19 – a departure from our regular cancellation rules:
We accept changes regarding dates and cancellations of course participation free of charge.